Conflux is a free, fan-made 2012 ampliation and rework of the original game Dungeon Master by FTL. The engine was reverse-engineered by Paul Stevens in 8 months of hard work and subsequently enhanced through the years.
Download latest version (Conflux WIP004) for Windows here (for other platforms, see below).
A wiki with maps, guides, spoilers can be consulted and contributed here.
The Cartographer (character from the game) left also mysterious maps. If you find one, reveal it here.
A thread of discussion and questions is permanently undergoing here.
You can also join the competition running here.
The original games and dozens of custom dungeons can be found here.
- Over 10 000 hours of design
- 150 hours for the main quests
- More than seven endings
- 200 monster graphics
- 200 bosses with a custom personality
- 200 unique items
- 64 levels
- 50 Spells
- 30 characters to choose from with dozens of special moves and unique skills
- 15 hand made maps
- Gardening and alchemy recipes
- Repairing and blessing
- Real time combats
- In-built hint oracle
- Community wiki and forums
- Competition scroll
- No one has ever explored conflux entirely
- Great replayability
- It's free
If you like what I've done and want to thank me, you can do it on the forum or through a donation: